C&L new EM and P4 thick based flexitrack

hayfield

An announcement on the C&L website stating that new tooling is being made for both EM and P4 flexitrack with 1.6mm thick bases

For the regular  visitors to the website would have noted changes to flexi track listings with the removal of the crowd funding listing and addition of new product lines.  All new 4MM thicker track bases for EM and P4 are now in tooling, as for time scale this is in the hands of the toolmakers here in the UK. Assuming we do not encounter technical problems I would hope to see test shots a some point in September 2021.

I have known this has been in the pipeline for ages and will be very similar to the new 00 gauge track base, I cannot say too much but there are possibilities for other developments if these prove popular.

Please not Phil will be on holiday from the 11th of June

• Like 2

Phil phoned me last night, there is a minor fault with the 7mm GWR 2 bolt chairs, the tool is back with the tool makers as 3 pits (no idea what they are) broke. Also once the tool is repaired it will be used on a more modern machine, unfortunately the chairs will be delayed until Phil returns from holiday.