Buying Rapido UK products in North America

mdvle

The issue of whether Rapido HQ would sell Rapido UK products came up in a Facebook Live session held last night (June 10th).

The response from the Rapido participants is that sometime in the next couple of months Rapido North America will be putting a new website into place, the new website will allow for the pre-ordering of Rapido UK products.

Until that happens the only option will be to order from the UK (whether Rapido UK or retailers carrying Rapido product).

Anyone wanting to see the reply can check the video on Facebook, or they usually also post them to YouTube after a couple of days (if I recall correctly it happened after the 1st product announcement).

• Informative/Useful 1

Hopefully the Rapido Titfield Thunderbolt product line will be available to pre-order on this new feature on the Rapido North American website. 

I guess I sort of view the Titfield products as collectable toys that are also an accurate scale models. Don't think it will quite fit in at an Southern Pacific Ops session even with a couple of SECR open wagons.

By 2022 who knows what the international trade situation will be particularly for Chinese origin goods entering the US...even via Canada...

Edited by autocoach