Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways - 2021 videos.

Evening All,

I've edited a bit more video from my recent week in North Wales and this is now on YouTube.  If anyone would like to have a look, here's the link:

Hope you like it.

Ron.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 4

• RMweb Gold

I was the guard on the double headed service and you can see how well loaded the service was.  One WHR sized coach 2048 on its maiden passenger voyage with special party on board, the good gent who donated the cost of construction and family friends and railway management.   Second trip had "normals"  in 2048 also well loaded as social distancing arrangements allow. 

Great pictures and I hope you enjoyed the weekend

Robert 

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

On 13/06/2021 at 20:43, Robert Shrives said:

I was the guard on the double headed service and you can see how well loaded the service was.  One WHR sized coach 2048 on its maiden passenger voyage with special party on board, the good gent who donated the cost of construction and family friends and railway management.   Second trip had "normals"  in 2048 also well loaded as social distancing arrangements allow. 

Great pictures and I hope you enjoyed the weekend

Robert 

I hadn't noticed that one of the carriages was bigger than the others!  

We were there for the week - and a very good week it was too.

Ron.

Evening All,

The second part of the video footage that I shot whilst in Porthmadog is now on YouTube.  Here's the link if you'd like to have a look:

Hope you like it.

Ron.

Edited by 45669
Link didn't work!
  • Like 2

Afternoon All,

If anyone would like to have a look, the fourth part of the video that I shot at Porthmadog on Bank Holiday Monday is now on YouTube:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

Edited by 45669
  • Like 4

Afternoon All,

I'm still busy editing the video footage that I shot during my recent week in Porthmadog and the latest offering is a short film of the Double Fairlies working the trains to Beddgelert.  It starts off at Cae Pawb, and then moves to the Aberglaslyn Pass.  The final shots are of the train departing from Beddgelert on the return journey to Porthmadog:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon All,

I'm still working through the video footage I shot whilst in Porthmadog last month and the latest instalment is now on my YouTube channel.  So if anyone would like to join me on a trip up the line on a 'Woodland Wanderer' behind BLANCHE, here's the link:

Hope it's of interest.

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 4

Evening All,

The return journey on the 'Woodland Wanderer' from Tanybwlch to Porthmadog is now on YouTube.  It starts with my first sighting of the recently restored 'Large England' WELSH PONY:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 4

Evening All,

Here's a short video featuring WELSH PONY, back in service after 80 years in the sidelines.  I'm sure you'll agree that it was worth the wait!

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Evening All,

A further short video from my trip to Porthmadog in June can now be seen on YouTube.  It stars WELSH PONY at Harbour Station and at Three Gates Crossing with PRINCE and BLANCHE in supporting roles.  If anyone would like to have a look, it's here:

Hope it's of interest.

TTFN,

Ron.

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 45669 changed the title to Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railways - 2021 videos.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...