LOCHABER DIESEL DEPOT

Hello 

i has spent on searched online online to find LOCHABER DIESEL DEPOT 0 gauge layout but only found few photos and video part 5 of York model railway shows of short video of Lochaber diesel depot 

because I need more information and more photos of lochaber diesel depot ?

Thank you 

take care of yourself and your family 

Hello I know because I has visited and stay at Fort William town and see fully view of diesel depot from hill by where I stand and saw diesel depot 

so I am talking about lochaber diesel depot have information and track plan on website or book or magazine ?

because online has not enough to me by short information and three photos and short video on YouTube 

• RMweb Premium

The diesel depot at Fort William is called Tom-na-Faire, this might help you find a few more photos, etc that are on the web, there are certainly more than 3.

When I get home at the W/end I'll see if I can point you in the right direction as I have a list of useful West Highland Line websites or photo sites.

Regards,

Ian.

Ah memories, the old diesel depot.   Sadly last week the diesel depot was but a distant memory, buildings razed  and just a 47 and a 37 stood cold and forlorn among a sea of red coaches while a Black 5 and K1 were being prepared for the days work.

• Informative/Useful 2