Farish Class 69

mdvle

3 hours ago, Crepello said:

Not much reaction on here! Now if it were a 45 or 46.............!

Same lack of reaction to a 45 or 46 for me, although the 69 is welcome in that Farish have announced they are producing another new loco and effectively expanding their N gauge product range. Now if it'd been a 2EPB emu I'd be a lot more interested and excited.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, grahame said:

Same lack of reaction to a 45 or 46 for me, although the 69 is welcome in that Farish have announced they are producing another new loco and effectively expanding their N gauge product range. Now if it'd been a 2EPB emu I'd be a lot more interested and excited.

While some variations on the 45 or 46 front would be welcome, surely a 127 Bedpan DMU to run alongside the new 319s would fit in, or the similar 115 4-car suburbans, or the more likely class 117 would be much appreciated....

Class 69, sorry, too late for me, and 2EPB, I'm off the juice....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Davexoc said:

While some variations on the 45 or 46 front would be welcome, surely a 127 Bedpan DMU to run alongside the new 319s would fit in, or the similar 115 4-car suburbans, or the more likely class 117 would be much appreciated....

Class 69, sorry, too late for me, and 2EPB, I'm off the juice....

Though you were much more likely to see Class 317s running alongside the Class 127s in their later Bedpan years.

• Agree 2