Service Sheets

aureol40012

Hello all.  I’m not being lazy (honest!), I’ve spent an hour trying to find where Bachmann service sheets can be accessed these days but have drawn a blank. I’m after the class 416 sheet specifically, but it would be good to know where they all can be found in pdf format. Any ideas?

• RMweb Gold

On the home page of the Bachmann UK website, click on 'Contact Us', then you will be given instructions under the heading 'Service Request' to fill out the 'Service Request Sheet' at the bottom of the page, which gives you the opportunity to request your service sheet in the form of a pdf or hard copy through the mail.  You submit the request online from the website.

• RMweb Gold
On 21/06/2021 at 18:29, aureol40012 said:

Hello all.  I’m not being lazy (honest!), I’ve spent an hour trying to find where Bachmann service sheets can be accessed these days but have drawn a blank. I’m after the class 416 sheet specifically, but it would be good to know where they all can be found in pdf format. Any ideas?

I've scanned all my service sheets and here's the one for the 416 (or as I call it the 2-EPB!).

2-EPB.pdf

Edited by RFS
  • Thanks 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• 4 months later...