Is there anyone living near Watford who is a real Digitrax enthusiast

TEAMYAKIMA

I have posted a similar request on Rmweb in the past, so please forgive the slightly reworded request.

I live in Watford and I was advised to use Digitrax. I have a very large exhibition layout and all I get is Digitrax issues, time and time again. I have good friends who use DCC, who are retired senior electronics/electrical engineers, who are members of MERG and they all say the same thing ....................

Yes, I know all about DCC - but not Digitrax - that's different!

What I need is a REAL Digitrax enthusiast who lives near by and can visit me - I have two helpers 'on the phone' including Ted Smale from SCC but I really need practical advice on site - can anyone help please?

With thanks

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I'm at the opposite side of London. However, DCC is DCC. The only real difference with Digitrax is Loconet. (used many other places like Digikeijs) If Ted can't solve your issues I'd suggest the problem is possibly not purely Digitrax. I'm running a hybrid these days but still have my 26 year old Digitrax components in the mix. I've also been in charge of the DCC set up in Freemo meets. These are modular get togethers where dozens of modules get connected with a common DCC system. Most of these are with Digitrax. Have you considered trying a Zoom with Ted or one of your other 'helpers on the phone'? If you want, you could just post me a DM with what you have, and what your issues are. It is possible I've come across the problem before.