Class 50’s I hope Hornby do eventually.

TravisM

On 06/07/2021 at 13:10, Ajax50046 said:

D400 in 1991 blue...please!

Oh, you mean like this, lol

As much as i like the class 50s, ive already decided i wont be buying anymore, they just look to dated compared to other modern image stuff.

WP_20150802_005.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, GEARJAMMER said:

As much as i like the class 50s, ive already decided i wont be buying anymore, they just look to dated compared to other modern image stuff.

WP_20150802_005.jpg

Exactly like that! Looks great :) 

• Like 1

On 29/06/2021 at 16:14, brushman47544 said:

Well if we're being silly, then D444 in its two-tone green.

A livery IMHO that 'sat' well on the bodyside.  Though not so much a fan of the maroon livery. 

Still a fair number of identities and liveries to cater for, but which ones would sell.  Perhaps it is time for a poll to be undertaken.

• Like 1

On 10/07/2021 at 22:16, Dogmatix said:

Yes, the two-tone green does suit the 50 very well. Except for... that awful orange cantrail!!

Modern day safety requirement, like the high intensity lamp requirements on steam locomotives - even within a mock handlamp that are very bright.

On 08/07/2021 at 20:47, GEARJAMMER said:

WP_20150802_005.jpg

I think thats been said for a little while now, Hornbys model does require alot of work to get it looking a bit more like the real class 50, I think until another manufacturer comes along and really does this loco justice, I dont think the Hornby model will be "Ousted" just yet, if they retooled it to get rid of the flat looking nose, undersized Drainhole cover thats supposed to be the roof grill and ditched those awful "working" slats then theyd be more favourable, but for now its all we have, asides from the even worse Lima model

NL

• Agree 1