grounded van body 7mm kit

Hi  can any one tell me if they know who makes  this kit and if by any chance  it is still avaibale  its 7 mm scale and  i belive  its been around for some time , any help please  thanks . sorry if this should have gone in another section 

post-11256-0-28391400-1394118071.jpg

sorry for delay in reply . thanks for the info chaps  ime sure the picture i sent is of a one piece resin moulded  type with the brick pilliars as part of it . thanks barnaby the skytrex one is dam near  spot on  wich i could easely addapt . i have a o gauge micro  coal yard layout in the  planning and am trying  to get a few bits up together  before i start  . allso do anybody  know of  kits for  o gauge  indurstial  fule diesel tanks and  water tanks the  types used in collierys etc  any info or tips that people have scratch built  there own  pics etc would be most apprecated thank you . i will be starting a build thread soon .

Just have a look at the Skytrex range, lots of cool stuff.  I always think to myself whether I could build it myself though, like some of the small buildings.

I bought the fuel tank for my refueling point.

John

If Peco make individual parts available, as Parkside did, then quite cheap grounded bodies can be made by purchasing a roof, floor, and sides and ends. suitable supports are simple to model. It does mean there is a wide choice of designs possible. 

I've never seen the corrugated iron sided van illustrated. 

Paul

Very true Paul.  I think I have heard of people getting spares from Peco.  My friend has a Peco Toad to build but it is quite sparse in the brake department so he plans to try to get some Parkside Toad brake frets from Peco.

As to the van at the top, the corrugations look to my eye to represent patches.

John

thinking  back i 1st  saw  this resin  van body  in a old issue  of narrow gauge & industrial railway modelling review and it was based on something  thats been patched up . but what number issue i can not remenber