Identifying layout from a few years ago.

rmwsn

I think it was in this magazine. But sometime in the past three years.  Can anyone remember the name of the layout that as part of the detail featured a road that went through what was once a house?  I think the era was 1970's.  There was a terrace of houses and the roof of one of the houses was still present but the walls removed so that two separate roads were connected.  I think I googled and bookmarked it at the time but can't find it now.  Think it was OO gauge.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the Scorbiton layout, I've not come across it before but it oozes atmosphere in every scene. Some of the best observed and modelled architecture I have ever seen and something to aspire to. 

On 08/08/2021 at 08:45, Hibelroad said:

I really like the Scorbiton layout, I've not come across it before but it oozes atmosphere in every scene. Some of the best observed and modelled architecture I have ever seen and something to aspire to. 

Scorbiton, new to me , what a fine layout,  how did I miss this one?  Does Scorbiton still exist and or is it retired from the  exhibition circuit?