Reputation Value Missing?

• RMweb Gold

@AY Mod

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere, and I have missed it. It looks like the reputation value that appears between your username picture and the number of posts has vanished with the latest upgrade?  Not that it really matters, as it can still be seen by clicking 'Reputation' on the user's profile, but I used to find it interesting to monitor.  I am not one who particularly bothers about likes etc, but seem to miss it now its not there!!  Just thought id flag it up in case it was something with the upgrade that needed a box ticking or something!

Rich

• Moderators

The major update last night means there's lots of things I need to look at. Before I get to that I've got to finish a monster of a trackplan. :angry:

Think yourselves lucky it's working at all today, it wasn't up until 2.00 am this morning.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 13

• RMweb Premium
46 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

It looks like the reputation value that appears between your username picture and the number of posts has vanished with the latest upgrade?

Your 'Reputation' is 3.8k. It shows in a small button above your activity. If you click on it you'll see the exact number and a complete breakdown of 'likes', etc. in the left-side panel.

David

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
36 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

The major update last night means there's lots of things I need to look at. Before I get to that I've got to finish a monster of a trackplan. :angry:

Think yourselves lucky it's working at all today, it wasn't up until 2.00 am this morning.

HI Andy,

I wondered if that was the issue! Your doing well. I spent 14 hours on Saturday wrestling with a Linux server that had decided to fall over, that was a 4am finish, so I know your pain!

Rich

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/07/2021 at 12:19, Kylestrome said:

Your 'Reputation' is 3.8k. It shows in a small button above your activity. If you click on it you'll see the exact number and a complete breakdown of 'likes', etc. in the left-side panel.

David

Except that the total of the individual items in the breakdown doesn't add up to the total reputational score. It seems to add up to less than the total at least in the ones that I've looked at.