Load More Activity button is missing

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy - another little problem has just shown up for the first time. I always go directly to 'View new content' and scroll through looking for items of interest, but today I have found that when I get to the bottom of a number of topics, the button to click for 'Load More Activity' isn't there (except for the first time) but it does show up when I refresh the page, then the fault is replicated at the bottom of the next section. Not a major issue as I can refresh each time to get it back. Thanks

• RMweb Gold

On my phone if I  tap the area where it should be the next posts will appear. 

Several more issues showing up at the moment to do with trying to qoute previous posts no details come up and trying to quote a section the 'Quote' button doesn't show correctly.

Edited by TheSignalEngineer
  • Thanks 1

Further to this problem, I have a variation of it.

I've never 'lost' the button, but, it regularly just takes me to the top of the page,

and no new activity!

But again, not every time, and refreshing the page normally fixes it

Edited by jcm@gwr
further explanation

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, jcm@gwr said:

it regularly just takes me to the top of the page

That's been happening to me in mobile view but only since this problem has been reported; in desktop view it's still working ok.

This is on Android and Chrome but what OS and browser are others seeing the problem in and is it in mobile or desktop view?

• RMweb Premium

Andy - as I first reported this, I'm pleased to say that it is working ok this morning - and I didn't even have to 'switch it off and then back on again'  !!  If it helps - desktop PC with Win 10 & MS Edge.

• Like 1