Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

3 minutes ago, jcarta said:

The background looks absolutely superb ...... what weekend are you free to do mine?

And just think .... you can catch up with the scoundrel ..... Lazy Joe :rolleyes:

I've got another 20+ feet to do yet Jim, no chance, haha.:lol:

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, Brian Hawkins said:

Another great video Andy but, may a ask you to hold back on the next one as i need to stock up on some cans of Carlsberg and popcorn as  this is how i enjoy watching your videos mate ! :jester:

Get em in Brian, I'll drop Part 3 in tomorrow morning and then I have a SPECIAL lined up for Friday.:D

• Like 5

Enjoyed the last couple of videos very much Andy.

There is more chance of me being able to do that than tackling wiring of the magnitude of your earlier videos!

Bob Ross is big in our household. My wife claimed she could never paint so at Christmas I got her all the materials required and she set about doing the Bob Ross stuff. She has done six paintings now and is loving it.

Cheers

David

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, David Bell said:

Enjoyed the last couple of videos very much Andy.

There is more chance of me being able to do that than tackling wiring of the magnitude of your earlier videos!

Bob Ross is big in our household. My wife claimed she could never paint so at Christmas I got her all the materials required and she set about doing the Bob Ross stuff. She has done six paintings now and is loving it.

Cheers

David

Cheers David, he was the influence that got me started, so relaxing to watch and listen to.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, pwr said:

You are certainly a talented artist Andy. Loving what you have done here

Paul R

Thanks Paul, but talented, no, I just watch Videos and learn from there, but thanks anyway, a nice compliment. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jcarta said:

The last 2 pictures certainly brings out the 3D effect...... Well done Mr Andy :good:

Thanks Jim, its just the one Green, Hookers Green, and then mix and dab on with the other colours for the effect.

I'll put this as a quickie in a future Video.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

A day off from Painting today, I'll do the end wall past the Station once I have a better idea in my mind where the Fiddle Yard entrance will go and just how it will go, i.e. the Road Bridge I originally planned, or maybe another Tunnel of some sorts.

So, what will I do instead, well maybe a running session.:D:dancer: