Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

24 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Another enjoyable video Andy. You have done very nice locos and rolling stock.:good:

Cheers Kevin, the next one is almost half an hour long, but that is a mix of showing what I've done, some running and some scenic work. 

I hope you'll enjoy that one as well.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, David Bell said:

Another great video Andy. I do like a running session!

Cheers

David

Thanks David, As you will have seen above, I have another Running Session in the next Video too. :good:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Done some bits yesterday that will be shown in detail in Video No 24, that I might post up tomorrow or Sunday.

IMG_6056.JPG.853baaf7c4ef4f79181beab5585b0d26.JPG

IMG_6057.JPG.d079bded3c4efcf8711efbb0e4d4071d.JPG

IMG_6058.JPG.93183a847ab2c103a64fcaca6e5d996b.JPG

Hi Andy, I have always liked your backscenes but these latest ones with the road going off in the distance are superb.

Well done mate. Cheers Peter. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, P.C.M said:

Hi Andy, I have always liked your backscenes but these latest ones with the road going off in the distance are superb.

Well done mate. Cheers Peter. 

Thanks Peter, Your comments are appreciated. Cheers.:good:

• Like 1

This morning I've narrowed the Road a little.

You have to imagine there is a small dip in the Road just beyond the junction.

BEFORE.

IMG_6059.JPG.d6842791835e3fc3fe03c57434416ff9.JPG

AFTER.

IMG_6060.JPG.3e819176f1a0a5a8a9fdc749458aec2e.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 16

After some umming and Aghing I am now going to the Farnham Show at Aldershot tomorrow.

I used to enjoy it years ago when it was in Farnham Maltings.

Hope they do Bacon or Sausage sarnies. or CAKE at the very least.:D

I'm already armed with a shipping lost,:o  :notme: for things like Ballast, (Gaugemaster N), Woodlands Scenics Clump Foliage, Forrest Blend Foliage and Bush matting.

Plus some more Buildings if I can find the right ones for Trewenn and Trewithen. 

I also need some newer Vehicles so that mine can go back to the Old Vehicle Rally in the Field down the Road.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

I'm not sure how it will be this year in almost post'pandemic times but their burger etc baps are usually rather good ;) 

Now your talking my language Mike.:D

• Like 2

On 08/10/2021 at 11:00, Andrew P said:

Done some bits yesterday that will be shown in detail in Video No 24, that I might post up tomorrow or Sunday.

IMG_6056.JPG.853baaf7c4ef4f79181beab5585b0d26.JPG

IMG_6057.JPG.d079bded3c4efcf8711efbb0e4d4071d.JPG

IMG_6058.JPG.93183a847ab2c103a64fcaca6e5d996b.JPG

Nice bit of perspective on the backscene there, Andy. Good work.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dragonboy said:

Excellent tutorial Andy. You make creating art look effortless. 

Cheers Brian, I find Art both relaxing and therapeutic, and when doing it, time flies by. 

Doing backscenes is slightly more difficult, because I need to think about the foreground first before starting.

• Like 2

Had a great meet up with Mike, @The Stationmaster, + Mike's Daughter @station cat, Bob, @grandadbob and another Andy, @AndyB at the Farnham show today, cheers Guys.

A really good show with excellent Baps.:D

I didn't get half the bits on my Shipping Lost,:notme: but I did get another building, (to add to the one I won on E-Bay last night) and some Modern Vehicles and walling, so more can be done this coming week.

More pics tomorrow.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 9

Just now, shedman said:

Great video Andy keep 'em coming. I particularly enjoy the mix of running and layout building, and especially the backscene painting. Keep up the good work. Trevor

Thanks Trevor, Yes the mix works well providing its to long, which I think 24 is, it still needs to be no more than 15 to 20 minutes max so as not to nod off when watching or listening to me droning on for half an hour.;)

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Trevor, Yes the mix works well providing its to long, which I think 24 is, it still needs to be no more than 15 to 20 minutes max so as not to nod off when watching or listening to me droning on for half an hour.;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ........only joking :D

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, The Stationmaster said:

Andy - this is the (low) backscene I mentioned yesterday Mrs Stationmaster produced for the modification to my SWAG module when I added a little shunting layout on top of the original tunnel.

DSCF5780.JPG.28cbfefcc9a19199724326c23d092105.JPG

That's excellent Mike, it really gives it both depth and a chilly feeling.:good:

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1