Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

And finally getting all the buildings together and having a play around to see how many more I need for Trewithen.

ANSWER = probably none. 

Once again, I don't want flat or level Roads, I like to represent a Hilly area as I did with Pencarne.

IMG_6071.JPG.6c991d8d37ff22b0c00daef48b99cbe5.JPG

And as Pencarne was, And again, another Wheatsheaf Arms.

1143569914_NonPenPLUSScenics021.JPG.587b88b8d69e975ad28e80d1b3c495d2.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Paul, I wish I'd gone more Southern / NSE Units now, but I can always change it later, haha.:nono:

Well the Southern had a quite extensive network in Cornwall. Rule one applies!  Could there not be a connection to the Padstow or Bude branches on the assumption the Western never closed them.

Paul R

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Well the Southern had a quite extensive network in Cornwall. Rule one applies!  Could there not be a connection to the Padstow or Bude branches on the assumption the Western never closed them.

Paul R

Like, Like Likkeeeeeee:dancer:

• Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Just a couple of bits this morning.

I've done the Embankment between the Estuary and the Tunnel. Details and a show you how in a forthcoming Video.

IMG_6087.JPG.bcbefac686b59f7e72efc66a3c8f8e1e.JPG

IMG_6088.JPG.6689c6c06d1aabe4d5bce2f7b22aef72.JPG

IMG_6089.JPG.d0540161b55ffe718b2341f05f17716c.JPG

IMG_6097.JPG.11e63c1f32224582c8482c95b335fcb4.JPG

Andy, Now that looks good .... Please start to slow down as you are making us look tooooooooooooooooo slow........ roll on my retirement if this is the speed we need to travel at :o

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Andy, Now that looks good .... Please start to slow down as you are making us look tooooooooooooooooo slow........ roll on my retirement if this is the speed we need to travel at :o

You O.K. Jim, its a Running Day tomorrow for Video's 25, 26 and 27 as all the other bits for those have been filmed and Edited ready for release this week.:D

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, jcarta said:

Andy, I am looking forward to the videos ...... Keep them coming. :good:

Cheers Jim, I have to say the how I do things Videos are far easier to make then the Seven Mills Sidings Running Videos, and most times I only get the chance for one take, get it wrong and I'm in trouble, as I can't undo what has been done.

The Running is also much easier, as most times I can just let the Train run through, which is easier than keep stopping to attach more  Wagons from the short O Gauge Fiddle Yard.

I'll try and keep them short, but interesting if I can, but I think adding some Running to the How to, Videos makes them easier to watch, well I hope so anyway.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 2

5 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Andy another enjoyable video, it's great to see the trains running with their different sounds.

nice purchases and some planning. :)

Thanks Kevin, the next two Videos are also nearly done so my be up Friday and Sunday all being well.

• Like 2

An excellent video Andy. Always great to watch a Bute Road update when I get home from work. If I may add my twopenneth I think the chapel looks really good up on the hill in the corner. Very reminiscent of the chapel at Penrhyndeudraeth as viewed from the window on the Ffestiniog Rly. First thing I thought when I saw it. 
The layout is coming on very nicely. Keep dem videos coming.

• Thanks 1