Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

8 minutes ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

Nice video again.

I think that speeded up bit is a con. That is your normal work rate :D

Cheers, Ade.

Haha, Cheers Ade, I'm sure people wouldn't want to watch 3 Hours of me flocking and up to my eyes in PVA.:D.

• Funny 4

1 hour ago, muddys-blues said:

Hello Mr P, I’m glad you explained your Xmas present, at first I thought Dee had bought you a stool !!! Great video 

Take care

Young Craig 

Need a Rocking Chair, not a stool mate.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Haha, Cheers Ade, I'm sure people wouldn't want to watch 3 Hours of me flocking and up to my eyes in PVA.:D.

Great video...... Andy

I think I've seen that film or am I mistaking it for an adult film? :o

• Funny 2

2 hours ago, lmsforever said:

thanks Andy  its looking really good  like the guitars  how often do you play them ?

Cheers Chris, The Bass's get an airing several days a week, and at Band Rehearsal every other week at the moment with Covid around, but it will be more once we can get back into Pubs and Clubs to play live.

The Strat, and now the HB will be whenever I get the urge, I've just spent the morning setting up the new one in the Effects Units for some classic BB King and Peter Green Sounds, and just off to a mates after Lunch for a Jam session.:dancer:

• Like 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

8 hours ago, KDG said:

Hello @Andrew P.  Hope all is well with you?

Hi Andy, Thanks yes all is well.

No 1, I have a wayward mouse on my Flip Flop, and so combined with trying to remove the adverts I find it frustrating on here now.

No 2, As I still have about 80% bare boards they do not make for good photography.

No 3, No work done on the Layout so far this week, but there may still be a Video out tomorrow.

Cheers for your concern. 

• Friendly/supportive 3

I'm feeling rather honoured this morning as the Pendon Museum in Oxfordshire has subscribed to my You Tube Chanel.

Pendon’s Vale Scene is widely regarded as one of the finest dioramas anywhere. This train ride, about one scale mile long, provides an introduction to the scene, with views of the landscape and buildings. It's an opportunity to appreciate the accuracy of the modelling and the way that the scene is carefully detailed. As Pendon promises, it “brings the past to life”.

I haven't been there for many years, and so now it on my list of must do's for 2022.

• Like 14
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold

I cycled out to Pendon from Reading in 1962. There was the viaduct sceen (no station just a viaduct) and Roye would bring out a few buildings and talk about making them. Abosolutly stunning especially as he was so far ahead of most modellers. It has grown a bit over the years. 

Well done mate.

Don

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Andy, Thanks yes all is well.

No 1, I have a wayward mouse on my Flip Flop, and so combined with trying to remove the adverts I find it frustrating on here now.

No 2, As I still have about 80% bare boards they do not make for good photography.

No 3, No work done on the Layout so far this week, but there may still be a Video out tomorrow.

Cheers for your concern. 

Good to hear Andy.  You've made more progress in a few weeks than I've made in the same number of years....I'll look forward to seeing more soon.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, shedman said:

Hi Andy, Chapel Tunnel corner looks great on the video. Best Wishes, Trevor

Cheers Trevor, I like that name for the Tunnel.

With my wayward mouse and the adverts its taken an age to try and reply. Sorry.

• Like 1