Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

37 minutes ago, gismorail said:

What he doesn’t tell you is that if he gets stuck in a traffic jam there’s alway a modelling project to hand in the car …never misses a trick does our Andy :sungum:

And knowing Mr Peters as we all do he'll probably finish it by the time the jams cleared.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 5

7 hours ago, gismorail said:

What he doesn’t tell you is that if he gets stuck in a traffic jam there’s alway a modelling project to hand in the car …never misses a trick does our Andy :sungum:

Grab a bit of Hedgerow, and its a Bush by the time I get home.:good:

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 6

1 minute ago, PaulRhB said:

Cheers for the visit today Andy, nice to see it all in person and looking forward to the developments :coolclear:

Thanks Paul, Really enjoyed it and hope the CAKES were O.K. and you had a good journey home.

At least nothing fell off today, you must be a good omen. haha.:laugh:

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Thanks Paul, Really enjoyed it and hope the CAKES were O.K. and you had a good journey home.

At least nothing fell off today, you must be a good omen. haha.:laugh:

You have excellent taste ;)

Carefully cropped photo, we apologise for the ‘Continental’ diversion :good:

4F277E17-A008-4F67-AD7C-874017700C64.jpeg.eaefab14261d6ff38ab6ab3f3676fa0a.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

and if its not there.........

it’s in a very safe place . .

2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Hope there was a nice cup of Rosie Lee to go with it.

Several :) 

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium

Andy, until your post on Gill Head I had no idea there was any "fate" to be had for Bute Road - until you probably sold it off, completed, for someone's 2021 Christmas present.

Given all the videos you've made and the state of the layout, along with your increasing collection of Colas and other current 00 traction, I can't see you changing scale. Well, not until 2023.

Which leaves me with my guess for Friday's big reveal..... Dee has granted permission to knock-through from the POD, so Bute Road will become at least 50% bigger.

Unless I'm totally missing the point and you are building-in cream-cake and sticky bun (my spell-checker turned that into "bum", for some reason!) facilities for all the entertaining you are doing?

Jeff

• Funny 5

1 hour ago, Physicsman said:

Andy, until your post on Gill Head I had no idea there was any "fate" to be had for Bute Road - until you probably sold it off, completed, for someone's 2021 Christmas present.

Given all the videos you've made and the state of the layout, along with your increasing collection of Colas and other current 00 traction, I can't see you changing scale. Well, not until 2023.

Which leaves me with my guess for Friday's big reveal..... Dee has granted permission to knock-through from the POD, so Bute Road will become at least 50% bigger.

Unless I'm totally missing the point and you are building-in cream-cake and sticky bun (my spell-checker turned that into "bum", for some reason!) facilities for all the entertaining you are doing?

Jeff

Sticky Bu? (You choose) delivery service.:D

• Funny 2

9 hours ago, Network Rail said:

Andy I'm new to the forum. So pleased I stumbled across your new layout build in oo gauge. 

Loads to think about before I attempt to build my layout. I have enjoyed watching all your progress videos. :)

Hi ? / Network Rail, Thanks very much and welcome aboard. The next Video will be out tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure many that follow this thread will approve. 

Its the first time I've done Videos of a Layout build, and its proved that I have made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot of new lessons despite over 40 years of Layout building and had a lot of enjoyment along the way.

Cheers for your post  and looking in.

• Friendly/supportive 2

32 minutes ago, lmsforever said:

Trust you will get royalties  !!

Now that would be nice, but sadly No.

Its the same as an article that appeared in an American Modelling Mag, and talking about and recommending my Back Scene Painting Demo from You Tube. Nice but no coinage.:spiteful:

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 2