Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

2 minutes ago, Edward said:

Beautiful smooth running trains!  Specially liked the smoothly accelerating from the platform once the signal had been pulled off/switched.  I could listen to the "clickety-clack" all day.

Thanks Edward, yes there is something very therapeutic about Trains going over Rail joints, its nice and relaxing to hear when doing other jobs.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

And so to the last of the 3 Running Session Videos. I hope you've enjoyed them as a little break from the norm, but fear not, I should be back on Friday with a Layout update and more running I hope.

PLUS, I might remember to put the door section back scene in when filming.:fie:

• Like 10

21 minutes ago, MarshLane said:

Enjoyable videos as ever Andy - really is starting to look good :) ... although saying that suggests it wasn't to start with and its was!

Cheers Rich, It's starting to take shape now, thanks goodness.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brian Hawkins said:

Good morning Mr P, yet another very enjoyable video this morning even viewing it with just one eye  love the new container train mate, keep up the great work.

Cheers Brian, just over at Eastleigh getting some inspiration.

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

Saw this on Eastleigh Station, what a nice gesture.:good:

IMG_6570.JPG.72250d07218c20cf0dc4c6e064950ea3.JPG

Excellent and all very sensible - very different from the way Southampton Central was a decade or so back where a petty, jumped-up, so called 'supervisor' attempted to throw you off the station if you so much as took a camera out of your bag, even if you had a suitable train ticket in your pocket.  (It has got much better since then - I expect, and hope. that  he was  sacked for 'lack of customer care'.) 

• Like 5
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

18 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Just watched your latest couple of videos Andy most enjoyable the whole scene is coming together really well. Great tip to tap the track to get the ballast to settle ……defo top tip of the month Mr P :boast:

Thanks Martin, Glad your enjoying them mate, Cheers.:good:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Great tip to tap the track to get the ballast to settle ……defo top tip of the month Mr P :boast:

Totally agree, emulating the tamper on the full size railway. Great stuff Andy. Keep it coming, we all enjoy reading about and watching your layout's progress. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brian D said:

Totally agree, emulating the tamper on the full size railway. Great stuff Andy. Keep it coming, we all enjoy reading about and watching your layout's progress. 

Cheers Brian, Got next weeks planned, just need to get out off the chair, get off my A** and do it.:D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PaulRhB said:

Currently doing a couple of runs to Salisbury and back as 2Q11

(showing as 226M on opentraintimes maps)

Cheers Paul, I saw it had some funny gear at the right hand end, but couldn't get a decent pic of it, what exactly does it do?

• Like 1