Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

41 minutes ago, 5BarVT said:

Is it a ‘fly on the wall’ documentary?  If so, then “On no, somethings gone wrong . . . It’s not going to be ready . . . Oh we have another plan . . . But will it be good enough . . . (5 mins to end of programme) Oh look it’s all going to be fine, good job all round, wasn’t that exciting.”

Or am I too old and cynical?!

Paul.

You know me to well Paul.:notme:

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

8 minutes ago, Temeraire said:

I hope so and we can get back to the layout instead of the ‘my library is bigger than yours’ debate!

Fear not my friend, it is now fully Edited and ready for offering to You Tube and then on to here.:D

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 5BarVT said:

Is it a ‘fly on the wall’ documentary?  If so, then “On no, somethings gone wrong . . . It’s not going to be ready . . . Oh we have another plan . . . But will it be good enough . . . (5 mins to end of programme) Oh look it’s all going to be fine, good job all round, wasn’t that exciting.”

Or am I too old and cynical?!

Paul.

Be afraid, be very afraid, Video No 37 is coming this way.:o  :swoon:  :notme:

• Like 1

Very good video Andy.  It's always nice to hear your thoughts about how to progress the scenics.  I also like the speed of the passenger services on this video, or rather the lack thereof.  I think in some of your other videos they flew through a bit too quick for my liking, especially so on the bends by the tunnel - but it might be my eyesight :(

Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Brian.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

4 minutes ago, Brian D said:

Very good video Andy.  It's always nice to hear your thoughts about how to progress the scenics.  I also like the speed of the passenger services on this video, or rather the lack thereof.  I think in some of your other videos they flew through a bit too quick for my liking, especially so on the bends by the tunnel - but it might be my eyesight :(

Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Brian.

Cheers Brian, some of those Electric Units are pretty quick, but I do know what you mean, I must keep things under control.:D

• Funny 3

4 minutes ago, Powerhaul 70 Pey said:

I'm intrigued to see how that turns out Andy.  I have a bit of sea and a canal to do.  I was going to tackle it this year but I will now wait for better, warmer weather next year.

Yep, waiting is not a bad idea, I'm lucky that my room / Ex Garage is fully insulated and has a night warm air panel on a timer for this time of year. 

I generally put a day heater on when I'm in there working / playing etc.

BTW, you say you'll be intrigued to see how it turns out, well so will I.:laugh:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I also put in place the Capstans and wood Stanchions (Ex Firework Rocket Stick) around the Harbour. 

Just need to do the High Tide mark now.

IMG_6749.JPG.23a05335fc43824f285927cbf3f615a5.JPG

That's a lot of capstans there Mr P. Would so many be needed? I know you've already 'damaged' one boat but it's not the Spanish Armada you know.

• Funny 1

19 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

That's a lot of capstans there Mr P. Would so many be needed? I know you've already 'damaged' one boat but it's not the Spanish Armada you know.

If I removed one, where would you like me to stick it?

DON'T ANSWER THAT.:D