Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

Just had this from You Tube. :dancer:

YouTube Creators <no-reply@youtube.com> Unsubscribe

01:20 (8 hours ago)

to me

Andy Peters

Cheers to having such loving fans! It's time to celebrate all of your hard work and the community that you've built.

Your 2021 snapshot

230.5K Watch time minutes

43K Total views*

GCR MODEL RAILWAY EVENT 2015 ANDY PETERS MODEL RAILWAYS = Your most viewed video

You're connecting with fans

Your top countries for channel views, 

United Kingdom   

Australia   

United States   

399 Comments received

October = Month with most views

Thank your fans for #MyYearOnYouTube

Celebrate your year with the people who encourage you! Share the snapshot below on social media using #MyYearOnYouTube.

Thank you for 2,168 likes,

399 comments

and your support this year!

- Andy Peters

Keep the gratitude going – make a YouTube Short to let fans know how much they mean to you.

CREATE A SHORT

Lifetime highlights

2510 Days since your first upload

4,015 Lifetime likes

912 Lifetime comments

*These insights were taken from aggregated data from YouTube between 1 January 2021 and 1 December 2021.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 6
  • Round of applause 6

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Just had this from You Tube. :dancer:

YouTube Creators <no-reply@youtube.com> Unsubscribe

01:20 (8 hours ago)

to me

Andy Peters

Cheers to having such loving fans! It's time to celebrate all of your hard work and the community that you've built.

Your 2021 snapshot

230.5K Watch time minutes

43K Total views*

GCR MODEL RAILWAY EVENT 2015 ANDY PETERS MODEL RAILWAYS = Your most viewed video

You're connecting with fans

Your top countries for channel views, 

United Kingdom   

Australia   

United States   

399 Comments received

October = Month with most views

Thank your fans for #MyYearOnYouTube

Celebrate your year with the people who encourage you! Share the snapshot below on social media using #MyYearOnYouTube.

Thank you for 2,168 likes,

399 comments

and your support this year!

- Andy Peters

Keep the gratitude going – make a YouTube Short to let fans know how much they mean to you.

CREATE A SHORT

Lifetime highlights

2510 Days since your first upload

4,015 Lifetime likes

912 Lifetime comments

*These insights were taken from aggregated data from YouTube between 1 January 2021 and 1 December 2021.

So I suppose you'll need a bigger hat now.

Just bear in mind that there's no way we are all going to start calling your 'Sir' just because you've got all those followers. You'll still be plain old Mr P to me.

Well done you. Just shows that there's a lot of people out there who know a good thing when they see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

37 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

So I suppose you'll need a bigger hat now.

Just bear in mind that there's no way we are all going to start calling your 'Sir' just because you've got all those followers. You'll still be plain old Mr P to me.

Well done you. Just shows that there's a lot of people out there who know a good thing when they see it.

Even MR P sounds a bit to posh for me, plain old Bodgit or Splodgit normally works well.:D

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

I've been outside this morning and yesterdays PVA had fully dried overnight.

So another layer has now been added, and also the first coat of Flock on the surrounding embankments.

Now I need to leave it to dry again.

NOTE = When I did the Canal on Kings Moreton I did two THIN coats of PVA a day, first thing in the morning and just before bed, so that each had about 12 hours drying time.

IMG_6756.JPG.60b4a110d429bf5a3fec552217c4c9ee.JPG

IMG_6754.JPG.97c7aacbd99e1272e9b509d749bde996.JPG

IMG_6755.JPG.9a7e25b205745cba931918f1df81e245.JPG

• Like 18

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Very impressive Andy. Are you going to simulate and waves in the final coats?

Paul R

Hi Paul, hopefully just some ripples, especially where it come under the Road Bridge at the back and around the bend under the Rail Bridge. I'll either use the Hair Dryer or Air Brush.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Hi Andy

Looking good in the video, but I'm not sure about those bollards. I think there are too many of them, but they also look a bit oversize for a small fishing village perhaps unless you're expecting the QE2 to turn up? Not a criticism, but to my eye they just don't look 'right'.

• Agree 6
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

8 minutes ago, Temeraire said:

Hi Andy

Looking good in the video, but I'm not sure about those bollards. I think there are too many of them, but they also look a bit oversize for a small fishing village perhaps unless you're expecting the QE2 to turn up? Not a criticism, but to my eye they just don't look 'right'.

They do look more like UFO's in the Video. Your right, they will have to go, the Boats can tie up on the Rocket Sticks.:swoon:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

They do look more like UFO's in the Video. Your right, they will have to go, the Boats can tie up on the Rocket Sticks.:swoon:

B

That's wot I said but did Mr P believe me Nope, Narda Nein, Neit. This is descriminatiion this is. I'm going to write to my MP. Where's me quill pen. Hold that thought while I go and find a duck. Won't be long. Don't go anywhere.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Hi Andy enjoyed the video, it's nice seeing the estuary coming together now. Looking forward to seeing the Christmas eve video. 

Thanks Kevin, I'm looking forward to finishing it off, I have arranged a visit to another Layout for tomorrow, so hoping to include that as well next Friday.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

B

That's wot I said but did Mr P believe me Nope, Narda Nein, Neit. This is descriminatiion this is. I'm going to write to my MP. Where's me quill pen. Hold that thought while I go and find a duck. Won't be long. Don't go anywhere.

Yes indeed, you did make that comment Mr Winslow Boy,:D  :good:and I thought they may eventually BLEND N, :rolleyes:  and not be so noticeable,  :o never mind, :nono:  its always good to get a second opinion, and they will now be removed and consigned to the bin, :fie:  before any more photos etc.:dancer:

BTW, Your MP is now on Holiday until the 10th Jan  2022. :mail:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Temeraire said:

Hi Andy

37 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

B

HAPPY? :haha:

IMG_6759.JPG.2b4c725fa94a65ab223c3795dc1e948e.JPG

I'll repair the holes on Monday.:lol:

• Like 9

Hi Andy,

Love the latest video, especially your scenics in the harbour/estuary.  This is probably a bit late but I offer the following pics which may or may not be useful/inspirational.

Firstly The Cob at Lyme Regis.

P1040471crop.jpg.e22cb0437fd79438c779303017391e68.jpg

Now, West Bay harbour near Bridport (Broadchurch land).

P1040457.JPG.77fb75c4c3a8c4f4b4423e528ea6df37.JPG

And finally a sunken boat at Axmouth.

P1040399compress.JPG.f1b6a79af130cc87398b12e9b256d5bb.JPG

Regards,

Brian.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Yes indeed, you did make that comment Mr Winslow Boy,:D  :good:and I thought they may eventually BLEND N, :rolleyes:  and not be so noticeable,  :o never mind, :nono:  its always good to get a second opinion, and they will now be removed and consigned to the bin, :fie:  before any more photos etc.:dancer:

BTW, Your MP is now on Holiday until the 10th Jan  2022. :mail:

No Andy, keep the bollards. They just right for O gauge - hat, coat and rocket, I'm gone.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

3 hours ago, Brian D said:

Hi Andy,

Love the latest video, especially your scenics in the harbour/estuary.  This is probably a bit late but I offer the following pics which may or may not be useful/inspirational.

Firstly The Cob at Lyme Regis.

P1040471crop.jpg.e22cb0437fd79438c779303017391e68.jpg

Now, West Bay harbour near Bridport (Broadchurch land).

P1040457.JPG.77fb75c4c3a8c4f4b4423e528ea6df37.JPG

And finally a sunken boat at Axmouth.

P1040399compress.JPG.f1b6a79af130cc87398b12e9b256d5bb.JPG

Regards,

Brian.

Cheers Brian, and no, not to late at all, love em, especially the first 2 with all the coloured bally things :o in the water.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, Andrew P said:

HAPPY? :haha:

IMG_6759.JPG.2b4c725fa94a65ab223c3795dc1e948e.JPG

I'll repair the holes on Monday.:lol:

Much Better I thought the same QE2 sizing. Think SMS do some much smaller ones, you’ll probably bodge some of your own if you put any back. Less is more though I think. Excellent video too. An enjoyable watch.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, AdeMoore said:

Much Better I thought the same QE2 sizing. Think SMS do some much smaller ones, you’ll probably bodge some of your own if you put any back. Less is more though I think. Excellent video too. An enjoyable watch.

Cheers

Cheers Ade, These are the Bachmann ones I had on Porth Merryn. NOTE, = I think they are sold as Roadside Bollards.

580048820_PhotoShoot2009.JPG.c3bd3697468c42b40d8cf5e9f0963533.JPG

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 8