Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

9 hours ago, woodenhead said:

Andy did you post those pics earlier and then post them again?

if not then I’m either going insane or I’ve been into the future as I read that post hours ago but it says posted in the last hour :huh:

Your right, Not sure how I deleted it, but I obviously did by mistake. Its only after doing the next posting that I realised I had deleted this one instead of Editing it.

Don't worry, your NOT going mad,,,,,,, I AM.:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, David Bell said:

Enjoyed your video once again Mr P. It is all looking good.

I would be inclined to put your depot where you have lifted the sidings rather than in the corner. A bit more room there. It is all personal choice of course.

Cheers

David

I was thinking exactly the same and both lines can access/ exit it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, David Bell said:

Enjoyed your video once again Mr P. It is all looking good.

I would be inclined to put your depot where you have lifted the sidings rather than in the corner. A bit more room there. It is all personal choice of course.

Cheers

David

Spot on David, George T @georgeTand I were discussing that on the phone earlier, and I had laid some tracks last night as a tester. and then George suggested it as well, and now of course have said it.

Thanks.:good:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lmsforever said:

You  lucky bloke another three meters of baseboard to scenic wish I had the same  ,like the running of your units and the way your points change.

Cheers Chris, I need to make some decent use of the extra scenic area, not sure how yet though.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium
12 hours ago, Andrew P said:

New Unit and Carriage Sidings. :D

Does the smiley mean “not really”?

EMU carriage sidings where normally found at stations where trains terminate, so crews could arrive and leave by service train as necessary. There might also be a crew signing-on point. I can’t think of any that were out in the countryside. Even less likely now with EMUs normally going ecs from or to a proper depot. Most smaller sidings/signing on points have now closed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

32 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

Does the smiley mean “not really”?

EMU carriage sidings where normally found at stations where trains terminate, so crews could arrive and leave by service train as necessary. There might also be a crew signing-on point. I can’t think of any that were out in the countryside. Even less likely now with EMUs normally going ecs from or to a proper depot. Most smaller sidings/signing on points have now closed.

Yes I agree, but don't forget, this is ME, and Rule 1 applies everywhere, like the 3rd Rail etc. :D

3rd Rail Terminates at Bute Road.

I haven't finished it yet, still needs Buildings,

Office,

Porta Cabins,

Loo,

Fencing,

People,

Vehicles and

the Rest of the Tracks laid.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 6

• RMweb Premium

I haven't finished it yet, still needs Buildings,

Office,

Porta Cabins,

Loo,

Fencing,

People,

Vehicles and

the Rest of the Tracks laid.

Edited  Finished 1 hour ago by Andrew P

:jester:

Edited by Ray H
  • Like 1
  • Funny 2

That revision makes sense, I saw the units sat in the single ended roads of the fiddleyard and thought, the only place they can go is the yard or trundle just into view at the station.

Then you had that vast expanse of emptiness with a headshunt on the main board that was crying out for sidings, presuming these are for the PW wagons again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1