Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

And another pic of the Locos lined up AKA Eastleigh, from last weeks Running Session, I am unable to run whilst working at the moment as Board No 2 is normally up ended for work underneath. I'm hope all this will change in the next week and I can almost permanently fix the boards for running and above ground work, i.e. a start on the scenics.

IMG_5662.JPG.8231120370eb8c6af522b772ac35dfa0.JPG

• Like 12
  • Friendly/supportive 1

19 minutes ago, pwr said:

You are doing really well here Andy. Great progress!

Paul R

Thanks Paul, its really a pleasure to get up and get out there of a morning and actually have something to do, that shows an end result each day.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I'm hope all this will change in the next week and I can almost permanently fix the boards for running and above ground work, i.e. a start on the scenics.

How exciting!  Really looking forward to that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well at last I can say that the Control Panel is finished. Just waiting for the New Ground Signals to arrive and wire them it. I've seen them on Whatsap, and they do look the Dogs, so there will be 4 Berko ones available if anyone needs any.

To be fair, in the photos below, the Berko ones look very good.

IMG_5758.JPG.73b8b5ec27ccfd7262a6c8f4747cb416.JPG

IMG_5764.JPG.134a152941502d955736ed06deb4a076.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG.0b931e89425a8afe1cbe169784aa789b.JPG

• Like 13

O.K. Mr BODGIT strikes again. As many may remember I have 31 cross board wires with the plugs under the Baseboard.

Well Mike / @scoobyra said I needed another Ground Signal,

I wasn't going to bother, but he was most insistent that I did things right.

So, I needed TWO MORE wires across the board join, well there really is no more timber that I can cut away below the Board, so I have put them above. They will be covered in scenics so will never be seen once I do that area, I hope.

IMG_5766.JPG.2c068b52a66705381c1841fef94cc96c.JPG

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Hi Andy nice work on wiring the control panel.

Hi Kevin, I responded some time ago, but hasn't show up for some reason.

Anyway, Cheers for that, I'm very pleased with it. Its got me going in the right direction.:fie::laugh::swoon:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

Hi Kevin, I responded some time ago, but hasn't show up for some reason.

Anyway, Cheers for that, I'm very pleased with it. Its got me going in the right direction.:fie::laugh::swoon:

Andy I'm looking forward to watching your build progress. :good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coming on well Andy like the ground signals add the final touch looking forward to scenics I find tracklaying hard going.was having a running session on my bit of Scotland when the main point into station stopped working so had to put replacement in will finnish it tomorrow after I done some painting on the conservatory.Chris 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin Johnson said:

Andy that was a most enjoyable running session. The signals are all looking great and the signal with the feather is a nice touch.

Looking forward to watching your next running session.:)

Thanks Kevin, I'll pop the other one up later, and also need to do some more work on Fridays Video as well.

Cheers for your feedback.:good:

1 hour ago, David Bell said:

Thoroughly enjoyed that running session video Andy. Particularly like the sound on your 37's.

Cheers

David

Thanks David, Glad you enjoyed it, Part 2 will be up later. The 37's are Bachmann Factory Sound, so really good considering.

• Like 1

Cracking video Andy really starting to get the Cornish freight scene now. Like the way you have done the control panel switches ie wiring them before setting them into the panel ….crafty bu99er ….:good:must save a lot of fiddling about with the panel board getting tangled with the trailing wires ……not just a handsome face Sir :senile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1