Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

1 hour ago, georgeT said:

Hello Andy, enjoyed the last video 'BUT' a 150/156/158 wouldn't go a miss ???

:scared::scared: you know the answer George :hunter:now the freight bug has totally taken over :senile: I think Andy likes his passengers strapped to a pallet so it’s  ‘grass’ for the platforms :sungum:

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

3 hours ago, gismorail said:

Cracking video Andy really starting to get the Cornish freight scene now. Like the way you have done the control panel switches ie wiring them before setting them into the panel ….crafty bu99er ….:good:must save a lot of fiddling about with the panel board getting tangled with the trailing wires ……not just a handsome face Sir :senile:

Cheers Martin, another Video up later today, and then another on Friday, if I can be bothered.

SEE BELOW:devil:

• Like 1

:devil:

Now I don't know if its just me, but I'm getting Adds both top and bottom of the screen, and I now cant even see a complete photo without moving the side bar up and down.

I KNOW the site needs funds, and Adverts help pay for that, but on my Laptop I now only have about a 5 inch band for content.

This is very frustrating, so not sure how long I will continue with this.:banghead:

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Friendly/supportive 5

• RMweb Gold

I have a bit of a thing for paintings hanging straight.  My first wife had great fun putting all the pictures in the house on a slight skew just before I came home from deployments, and then used to time how long it would take before I couldn't stop myself going around straightening them all...

• Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Now I don't know if its just me, but I'm getting Adds both top and bottom of the screen, and I now cant even see a complete photo without moving the side bar up and down.

I KNOW the site needs funds, and Adverts help pay for that, but on my Laptop I now only have about a 5 inch band for content.

This is very frustrating, so not sure how long I will continue with this.:banghead:

So, this is what I'm getting.

IMG_5807.JPG.250c194fd66ff68d58eccbfeeb03e48b.JPG

• Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Friendly/supportive 3

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Agree Andy. It’s a complete pain in the proverbial. It’s just winding me up now. 

Andy

• Agree 3

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I've just PM'd you, Andy.

Agree with what has been said and I contacted Andy Y about it. He's trying to get it sorted and - from the Forum link he gave me - loads of people are going nuts. 

Laptop ok, but no access to the Notification button because of the stupid descending top advert.

Jeff

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

6 minutes ago, Physicsman said:

I've just PM'd you, Andy.

Agree with what has been said and I contacted Andy Y about it. He's trying to get it sorted and - from the Forum link he gave me - loads of people are going nuts. 

Laptop ok, but no access to the Notification button because of the stupid descending top advert.

Jeff

I've not had a reply from Andy, but I guess he's pulling his hair out, (Pun not intended if you read this Andy) as it must be driving him mad if loads of people are PM'ing him over it.

34 minutes ago, David Bell said:

Thanks for that MrP. Video 15 another winner, and the trademark ground level shots are back. Very effective. I think your decision to downscale to OO is vindicated too. You have so much more railway in the POD.

Cheers

David 

Thanks David, The low levels will be better once the Scenics come in and it will also deaden the resonance in the timber that is coming through and being picked up by the camera.