Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

Tomorrows Video is ready for the morning and there may also be one for Monday as well.

Although you good people on here see what I'm doing on an almost daily basis, (although that could change next week) I have 745 followers on You Tube so like to keep the Video going for some of them.

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

The Burngullow flow has been DB Schenker (back in the day) and Freightliner.  The DBS flow used MEA wagons:

https://www.tauntontrains.co.uk/photos/workingslog/3563-3564

Freightliner have used PGA hoppers and the new modern MJA boxes to Burngullow

66604-09-08-09-6Z60-BOW-HACKNEY-CREECH2.

Brian Garrett/TauntonTrains.co.uk

Rich

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Just now, MarshLane said:

Andy,

The Burngullow flow has been DB Schenker (back in the day) and Freightliner.  The DBS flow used MEA wagons:

https://www.tauntontrains.co.uk/photos/workingslog/3563-3564

Freightliner have used PGA hoppers and the new modern MJA boxes to Burngullow

66604-09-08-09-6Z60-BOW-HACKNEY-CREECH2.

Brian Garrett/TauntonTrains.co.uk

Rich

Cheers Rich, that's really useful mate, much appreciated.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Cheers Rich, that's really useful mate, much appreciated.

Oh no another freight train to take away any chance of any passenger trains……think the platforms are getting greener by the day …….extra flocking needed Andy :scared: I can see those station buildings being boarded up by next week and not a bogcat in sight :wacko:

• Agree 5
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, gismorail said:

Oh no another freight train to take away any chance of any passenger trains……think the platforms are getting greener by the day …….extra flocking needed Andy :scared: I can see those station buildings being boarded up by next week and not a bogcat in sight :wacko:

I've got the card ready to board them up, just need some barbed wire now to put around the place, haha.:o

I'm still looking for a 153, not sure if it would be SWT or GWR.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

I've got the card ready to board them up, just need some barbed wire now to put around the place, haha.:o

I'm still looking for a 153, not sure if it would be SWT or GWR.

Definitely GWR/First Great Western Andy. SWT never went south or Plymouth and dont have any 153s either!

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 3

Just now, MarshLane said:

Definitely GWR/First Great Western Andy. SWT never went south or Plymouth and dont have any 153s either!

Cheers, I meant First Great Western. as that would cover a wider time span.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Sorry if I haven’t kept up with traffic suggestions, but you can also have the short train oil 45T oil tanks (the Bachmann model) with fuel for the depots at St Blazey and Penzance. In your period 2000s they were hauled by RES (parcels) liveried 47s on 3 or 4 tanks. A 47 was diagrammed because it was spare during the day between parcels/Mail workings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, brushman47544 said:

Sorry if I haven’t kept up with traffic suggestions, but you can also have the short train oil 45T oil tanks (the Bachmann model) with fuel for the depots at St Blazey and Penzance. In your period 2000s they were hauled by RES (parcels) liveried 47s on 3 or 4 tanks. A 47 was diagrammed because it was spare during the day between parcels/Mail workings.

Thanks Andrew, I do like Oil / Fuel Tanks, so another nice working, looks like I'll need a bigger Fiddle Yard.

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

Andy

I have been lookimng at the map on page one and wonder if you have changed the location of Bute Road. On the map Bute Road is so far inland it could not possibly have a harbour although I accept rule one applies. Just asking!!!!

Paul R

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

3 minutes ago, pwr said:

Andy

I have been lookimng at the map on page one and wonder if you have changed the location of Bute Road. On the map Bute Road is so far inland it could not possibly have a harbour although I accept rule one applies. Just asking!!!!

Paul R

Yep a bit of both probably, but I don't want to confuse people by saying its now in Lancashire. :laugh:

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Funny 4

47 minutes ago, georgeT said:

There's is a possibility that you could lose your nick name of 'Bodgit' as l have just watched the latest video and everything seems very neat and professional and no signs of a bodgit  anywhere ? well done mate...

Haha, Cheers mate, I can still do the odd C up if required, but I'm getting better, the tablets are working.:D

• Funny 4