Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

7 hours ago, mallaig1983 said:

An excellent video Andy. Always great to watch a Bute Road update when I get home from work. If I may add my twopenneth I think the chapel looks really good up on the hill in the corner. Very reminiscent of the chapel at Penrhyndeudraeth as viewed from the window on the Ffestiniog Rly. First thing I thought when I saw it. 
The layout is coming on very nicely. Keep dem videos coming.

Thanks Mallaig1983, I still have some more playing around to do yet, but thanks for your thoughts and input.:good:

• Like 1

Enjoying the videos Andy. One thing that stands out for me is the running of the trains, the speeds and acceleration etc looks spot on to me and works superbly with the sound.

Great stuff, as always :good:

Edited by sb67
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sb67 said:

Enjoying the videos Andy. One thing that stands out for me is the running of the trains, the speeds and acceleration etc looks spot on to me and works superbly with the sound.

Great stuff, as always :good:

Cheers Steve, Yes I must admit, I do like the Slow running, the Controller is set to 128 Speed Steps so all Locos are on that which helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

And here is your Friday Video, I hope you enjoy it.

Very interesting how you build the bushes etc etc using good old 'Hellmanns' to stick it all down with Hahahahahaha really enjoyed the video buddy. keep them coming....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 3

8 minutes ago, georgeT said:

Very interesting how you build the bushes etc etc using good old 'Hellmanns' to stick it all down with Hahahahahaha really enjoyed the video buddy. keep them coming....

Cheers George, Yes Hellman's appears better than Heinz Ketchup and looks less like spilt blood.:laugh:

• Funny 7

Wonderful video Andy.......you make it all look so easy!!!!! When I actually get round to more scenic's on my railway I hope I can follow your more relaxed approach, I over think things before I even start which puts me off even more.

Keep them coming Andy and thanks for sharing your knowledge :sungum:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

Rather than adding sheep or cows to the field which might give it a cluttered look, do you think some white dots on the back scene might be better representing sheep well away from the railway?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Iron Horse said:

Wonderful video Andy.......you make it all look so easy!!!!! When I actually get round to more scenic's on my railway I hope I can follow your more relaxed approach, I over think things before I even start which puts me off even more.

Keep them coming Andy and thanks for sharing your knowledge :sungum:

Thanks Adrian, And glad you found it useful, I never get stressed about things like that, it can always be changed, repaired, OR SCRAPPED,:o if necessary. :D.

• Informative/Useful 2

4 minutes ago, Jack97m said:

Andy I can’t believe my eyes having a quick browse through fleebay and came across a rather familiar looking 150 :O. Are we back to no passenger stock once that has gone is or have you got something in the works.

Not a clue as to what your talking about.:laugh:

Fear not, No Passengers will be harmed or left stranded at Bute Road, but maybe a different Service provider, who knows?

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Not a clue as to what your talking about.:laugh:

Fear not, No Passengers will be harmed or left stranded at Bute Road, but maybe a different Service provider, who knows?

Tectonic developments . . . :blind:

• Like 3

A couple of small jobs today as I've twisted my knee and despite it being strapped up, its still quite painful to put any weight on it.

But I have put the path and parking area around Whites Cottage on the Hill over looking the Estuary.

NOTE = The PVA is still wet under the parking area. Just the Lawn and flower beds to do there now.

IMG_6199.JPG.2d3b36bfafa6c0f6bd4f28aaba0d24f4.JPG

• Like 13
  • Friendly/supportive 1