Bute Road, ?

Andrew P

28 minutes ago, David Bell said:

Well done Andy, you have really hit the boards running with the new project. It is looking good!

Cheers

David

Cheers David, I may start a New Thread for it once I can get my computer to get rid of the OLD R M Web and install the new one.

At the moment it still says "SORRY WE COULD NOT FIND THAT!"

Then I have to go into followed subjects and it brings me here, so a load of faffing. It wont let me save this new site either.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Andy my old mucker what a cracking couple of videos you could be up for an Oscar ……but don’t ‘slap’ the host when you win it 😂

I think it’s good the way you have shown people that building a layout isn’t always plain sailing and that a change of direction can reap new ideas. It’s certainly a new way of planning a layout to do the scenery first 🤪

Looking forward to seeing what the mad jigsaw man gets up to next week 

thanks for the entertainment 😆

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Andy my old mucker what a cracking couple of videos you could be up for an Oscar ……but don’t ‘slap’ the host when you win it 😂

I think it’s good the way you have shown people that building a layout isn’t always plain sailing and that a change of direction can reap new ideas. It’s certainly a new way of planning a layout to do the scenery first 🤪

Looking forward to seeing what the mad jigsaw man gets up to next week 

thanks for the entertainment 😆

Well thanks Martin, Next weeks will be on You Tube as expect people are fed up with my Layouts making the system crash out with every new idea.

Although I said Trewithen in the Video, I'm still not sure that that will be its title, we will see.

Watch out for my You Tube channel and subscribe ("Andy Peters Model Railways", IT IS FREE) to see the latest first. You might also catch our Rock Band at rehearsals.😮

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 2

10 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Well thanks Martin, Next weeks will be on You Tube as expect people are fed up with my Layouts making the system crash out with every new idea.

Although I said Trewithen in the Video, I'm still not sure that that will be its title, we will see.

Watch out for my You Tube channel and subscribe ("Andy Peters Model Railways", IT IS FREE) to see the latest first. You might also catch our Rock Band at rehearsals.😮

Yes, I enjoyed the rock band very much. Trevor

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
On 02/04/2022 at 13:49, Andrew P said:

Cheers David, I may start a New Thread for it once I can get my computer to get rid of the OLD R M Web and install the new one.

At the moment it still says "SORRY WE COULD NOT FIND THAT!"

Then I have to go into followed subjects and it brings me here, so a load of faffing. It wont let me save this new site either.

All I had to do was re-bookmark the homepage. The previous version of RMWeb forum had an address …/community whereas it’s now …/forum. So you’ll get an error message until you remove links/cache that takes you to the old address. 

1 hour ago, brushman47544 said:

All I had to do was re-bookmark the homepage. The previous version of RMWeb forum had an address …/community whereas it’s now …/forum. So you’ll get an error message until you remove links/cache that takes you to the old address. 

Cheers Andrew, I have deleted it from the Side Favourites bar, the Taskbar, and the main page, and tried to Uninstall. I then Googled R M Web. It came up as R M Web Forum, I went into it and it was fine, just as it should be. I then saved it. And then when I next went into the computer, as I have now, it comes back up as Sorry etc etc. once I click on an item in that page, it brings me back to the new correct bit that I'm now typing from.

VERY VERY CONFUSSED of Amp Sher. 😙

• Agree 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 1