Cenarth OO Micro

Hello again. We reworked the plan (in photoshop) from last week slightly based on some more suggestions and feedback. The Goods shed has now been moved to the long siding (For better road access) and coal staithes removed. The end can now be kept for unloading. The cattle dock has now been moved to short siding at the end of the run round loop. It can be accessed by a road off scene/ by shortening slightly the new goods shed siding/ or a rough crossing over the line itself. (Any suggestions here?)

Hope this is a bit more of an improvement. Suggestions are as always welcome. Again given the small space imagination will play its part. Might be a while before I post again as heading into a busy time, so would like to have a plan ready to go when normality resumes. Might look into baseboard construction next and sourcing some flexi-track once I feel I’m happy with the track plan.

Thanks again

Ian

938618184_27Aug.png.c2f6a55810a6a5fd4317258c49fa0305.png

• Like 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold

Looking good. The only thing I might suggest is moving the Station building slightly to the right and the  Goods shed slightly to the left to balance the visual aspect and give a clear view of each, unless of course you've done it as a view block to make it more interesting in which case feel free to ignore me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Again

Just thought we’d post something to keep things fresh. The initial stages of baseboard construction are underway (Slowly but surely). And while i am by no means an expert carpenter/joiner, it seems pretty solid so far. The height has been lowered slightly from the initial concept sketch. The idea is that the layout can be stored under a bed when needs be. This is early stages so there’s still a bit to be done. Hopefully there will be more to post soon.

Thanks

Ian

Screen Shot 2021-10-01 at 09.05.04.png

• Like 4