Fleischmann control panel switch system

hayfield

I have come across quite a few unused Fleishmann switches and straight sections for their now discontinued system

I have found them online and I get the individual names, but cannot find any reference to the system's name

I have 23 various switches and 3 packs of straight sections, I guess these will be of use to either someone who wants to enlarge their existing panel, requires spares or wants a new panel. Can anyone help me with the systems name please  

Interesting. I like the concept - especially the point switches with physical paddles to switch!

It looks like Osborns still sell some new components of the system, pricey though! https://www.osbornsmodels.com/fleischmann-control-systems-316-c.asp 

Discontinued but still available direct at Fleischmann.de https://www.fleischmann.de/en/product/11838-0-0-0-0-0-0-006001012-0/products.html 

I've got a vague memory of seeing another system that had little interlocking square tiles that really looked like a "real" powerbox panel. Any ideas who made that?

11 hours ago, justin1985 said:

..........I've got a vague memory of seeing another system that had little interlocking square tiles that really looked like a "real" powerbox panel. Any ideas who made that?

There were two similar control panel systems that use tiles, both for use on DCC.

Uhlenbrock's Track Control and Viessmann's GBS control panel.

uhlenbrock-69000-track-control-basis-set

Uhlenbrock_TrackControl.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

D8vu-NJ8pfh0rxgTJkBlk3hYmysVvPTvCp8ESoMy  

Viessmann GBS details here....

https://www.eurorailhobbies.com/pdf/Viessmann/Viessmann_Commander.pdf

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ron Ron Ron said:

There were two similar control panel systems that use tiles, both for use on DCC.

Uhlenbrock's Track Control and Viessmann's GBS control panel.

uhlenbrock-69000-track-control-basis-set

Very nice indeed! 

It seems to look like each system only works (/can be configured/programmed) with the specific DCC controllers from those manufacturers though? (or is that just what they want you to think ... )

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Peter749 said:

I had the older style Fleishmann point switches which might be what you are referring to

They are not available any more though

Peter

IMG-1227.JPG

Peter

These are what I have plus a few switches slips and 3 packs of straight sections 

and 3 packs of plain straight sections

On 18/09/2021 at 09:12, hayfield said:

Peter

These are what I have plus a few switches slips and 3 packs of straight sections 

and 3 packs of plain straight sections

Listed as track diagram control panel in the 1991 Fleischmann catalogue.

If you want the name for each switch give me the 4 digit part number and I'll look it up.

• Thanks 1