Bridport, Wild and Homeless Books.

Stuart

Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

The shop is, as many such establishments are, well stocked with pre-loved books on a variety of subjects but in our case, the draw is a wide selection of railway books which are not the general titles usually seen.

Jon stocks new Wild Swan books as well.

The shop is at 12 South Street, Bridport, and was open 10-3 MWFSO.

Parking – Bridport seems pretty good for parking (we discovered that Dorset Council seem to appreciate motor caravans and provide dedicated parking bays).

(No connection with the place save as a well-satisfied customer who wishes he’d bought more…..)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Gold

HI, Jon from Wild & Homeless here. Apologies for being over a year late in responding to this, but I've not been on RMWeb since almost the start of the first lockdown when, counter to many people's experiences, modelling went completely out of the window. Anyway, thank you @Stuart for the note above. The only correction I'd like to make is that (in theory at least) we're also open 10-3 on Tuesdays, although opening has been a bit hit and miss over the last couple of months owing to ill health - we won't be open until Friday this week, for example.

So, if planning a visit, it's probably best to drop me a line first at the moment. Email is inquisitions@wildandhomelessbooks.com

I'm off now to explore what's been going on around here in the last god knows how long...

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1