Jackson Evans Bulleid Crests

Firecrest

Hi all,

just about to embark on a Bulleid W/C detailing odyssey and had bought a set of Jackson Evans plates in preparation … they’re great as ever but no crest is included. As these are quite old was it the case that you could get the crests separately? And does anyone do them today? For the record the loco is 34021 Dartmoor 

ta in advance 

Chris 

45 minutes ago, Firecrest said:

Hi all,

just about to embark on a Bulleid W/C detailing odyssey and had bought a set of Jackson Evans plates in preparation … they’re great as ever but no crest is included. As these are quite old was it the case that you could get the crests separately? And does anyone do them today? For the record the loco is 34021 Dartmoor 

ta in advance 

Chris 

I believe that Fox Transfers may have what you require.

CJI.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cctransuk said:

I believe that Fox Transfers may have what you require.

CJI.

They were my first thought, and while they do do crests, it looks like it’s only part of their own range of plates… unless I’ve misread the site, which is entirely possible! 

I should probably add these aren’t new JE etches - my LMS has a huge range of what’s best described as NOS - including white metal bits and heaven knows what else… suffice to say it’s a rarity nowadays - KS Models in Stevenage 

C

Edited by Firecrest
More facts