If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Hornby STEPS FOR CLASS 08.

Needed for refurb on Hornby class 08 DCC ready super detail type.  Picture shows opposite side.!

Right hand front steps,

One air tank for under front buffer beam.

If you have any of these items please PM me with prices.

Regards.

Del.

20210914_125843.jpg.1fa0752048e6780d483dbefd5d8691bd.jpg

Hi Del,

If you have trouble sourcing these items and get a bit desperate later on, I have a suggestion. EKM Exhibitions (ekmexhibitions.co.uk) currently offer a range of Bachmann spares at very reasonable prices, including various Class 08 underframes for just £4. These include the front-end steps with handrails, and air tanks fitted. Judging from the number of pre-owned Bachmann 08s which turn up with missing steps they should be fairly easy to remove! The air tanks are I believe attached with a small screw. If you use something like PVA glue to attach them you could swap them for proper Hornby items later on should you manage to find any.

You'll also get a set of sprung buffers for some other purpose!

No connection to the company other than as a satisfied customer.

Neil

• Like 1

Hi Neil.

Thanks for the Info, I have used EKM before and forgot about them, I have a pair of Bachmann steps but they're different from the Hornby ones, looks like I'll have to try and adapt them! 

I've been told the Hornby steps don't come as a spare and was hoping someone had some laying around.

Anyway, thanks again.

Cheers.

Del.