Full Page Adverts

• RMweb Premium

Is anyone else finding that full page adverts occasionally appear when trying to go into a topic? It has only started for me today, but it has been three times so far, and I suspect it will be more before the end of the day. You do have the ability to close the ad, but only after a few seconds during which the close options are greyed out. I appreciate the site needs advertisement revenue in order to operate, but is this something which is here to stay, or is it something my browser is triggering?

• RMweb Gold
10 minutes ago, Claude_Dreyfus said:

Is anyone else finding that full page adverts occasionally appear when trying to go into a topic? It has only started for me today, but it has been three times so far, and I suspect it will be more before the end of the day. You do have the ability to close the ad, but only after a few seconds during which the close options are greyed out. I appreciate the site needs advertisement revenue in order to operate, but is this something which is here to stay, or is it something my browser is triggering?

Yep on my laptop it's in the middle of the screen but on my phone it looks like this

Screenshot_20210915-194555.png.b17a07654b89ee1906862e9febfdc4c4.png

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, Claude_Dreyfus said:

Yes, I'm getting them too today. Thought it was malware on the phone but checked and it was clean. 

Getting all sorts of dross which has to be closed so I can see the RMweb page I was heading for:

rps20210915_194806.jpg.1bce00ceb197bc9c8dde788fce110b92.jpg

• AY Mod locked this topic