Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Modern O Gauge DMU’s

TravisM

• RMweb Gold

I’m not sure if this the right place for this to go, so here goes.  I have a friend who’s getting back into modelling and is really taken with modern O gauge that’s available or announced, especially the Dapol Class 66.

He asked if there are any plans for someone to produce a modern DMU, such as a Pacer, 153, 156 or 158?  I said that as far as DMU’s go, the only one I really know about is Heljan’s 121 and 117 models and Dapol’s 121 and 122’s.

Does anyone think if one of the big O gauge players would ever consider doing say a Pacer or 153?

You might have been better off posting this in the 7mm section!!

Pete Besant or PRMRP Does 142/144/144 pacers:

http://www.prmrp.com/pacers.html

Peter Clark does 150/1, 150/2, 156. 158. 159. 165, 170, 171 plus a selection of EMU's & DEMU's, I am sure he had a Voyager listed at one point. The 220/221 Voyagers are listed under DEMU's for some reason! The 156 is a WIP and not complete as yet, but it looks a nice kit. I have one to build.

Peter Clark Kits

I also put this page together for anything Modern Image but it does need updating:

Modern Image Rolling Stock List

• Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1