Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Missing weathered Class 47

PM47079

Hi,

I have had to post this as missing possibly stolen along with some other locos but this one in particular stands out. This was done by Lees Locos as a 50th Birthday present for me and it was part of a batch of locos that were supposed to be having sound fitted to them by another party which have not been returned to me. Without getting into any details as I cannot name names yet. If anyone is offered this loco a Heljan conversion please let me know as it will have been sold Without my permission and I am keen to see it returned to me.

Screenshot_20210509-082413_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-082431_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-082354_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-082329_Chrome~2.jpg

• Friendly/supportive 9

Hi, sorry to hear about this. Just to point out, as the thread title and general description is a tad misleading, and can read that these locos were not returned by myself. That is absolutely not the case, and I would appreciate clarification saying so.

Regards,

Lee

• Friendly/supportive 6

• AY Mod changed the title to Missing weathered Class 47

Yes I apologise for any misleading information. I would like to point out that the loco was painted by lees locos and was safely delivered to me by Lee. The point I was trying to get across is that this is a unique piece of work that would be instantly recocgnizable as a high quality respray and would stand out like a sore thumb on ebay or other selling outlets and I would be grateful if people could keep their eyes open should it surface at some point 

• Thanks 1

With permission from the admin. I will mention that if anyone has had any dealings with a Paige Cunliffe through either twitter instagram or other social media sites, to let me know. I could not in all conscience recommend any detailing/painting/dcc services offered, however much you may be tempted by price and quality.

• Friendly/supportive 2