You've been blocked error message

I'm hitting a brick wall of a "you've been blocked" error message.  trying to post something sensible to the DCC Help and Questions forum. 

I can't post the text of what I tried to post, because "you've been blocked" comes up.   

Stuff on that page is:     Cloudflare Ray ID: 692b4dbf5d8d1e99 • Your IP: 91.135.5.36 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

5 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

Can you try a RMweb cookie and history clearout please?

It's not a system issue as, using your login, I was able to access https://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/forum/178-dcc-help-questions/ from this end.

I'm able to access the forum and post there.    The problem was a specific reply was blocked (made up of my last two contributions to the thread , which I posted whilst trying to find out which words were interpreted as rude-not-allowed).  

Have just tried a completely independent browser, which doesn't normally access RMWeb.  That will be clear of history and cookies.  Logged in as me on that browser.  Still blocked the combined posting of the text of my last two contributions to the thread, but expect I can post other stuff...   

- Nigel

• Moderators

I've been to take a look at your posts in there and can't see any reason for any automated or manual intervention. I've not encountered an issue like that unless we have actually barred someone from a topic.