LGB 2-4-0 from Childhood, finally gets worked on after many years of neglect

Hey all,  so happen to have an LGB engine from my Childhood, its been rebuilt a few times but pretty much looks the same.

The Locomotive is one of those LGB 2-4-0s  that uses the a Simplified Stainz Chassis... I got it from Lehman I think it must have been at the Iorn Horse here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania which has been closed for 15 plus years, We had to have gotten it around 1998 or so maybe 1997

I don't know where exactly though we initially purchased it, you can usually Tell from the Box but my Family ended up loosing that a long ago, we had some issues with Mice a While back unfortunately and a lot of my G scale Rolling stock items had to be thrown away, I think we even got rid of the original Tender, however after about a good 22 years or so I'm able to rewire it to a New Bright Tender which if I can find an additional Pickup somewhere or make one as its one of those electric variations, will need to source some springs from some place to hold the bogie in place, had one but threw it away, will source a motor from New bright as well I grew up with them a lot, they are very nostalgic to me personally

I will be relocating the Headlight too, my Main goal is to get this Loco renumbered to 475 from Thomas and the Magic Railroad, Looking for some LGB Compost cars to help with the project, not sure where I can get the right Decals or vinyl transfers from