Buffers for fitted LNER wagons (7mm scale)

Guest WM183

Hi folks.

A while ago I built a LNER 6 plank with an AVB chassis, and a LNER van with regular manual brakes. However, I got the buffers backwards cause I herpaderped. As they were glued in place with Tamiya cement, I doubt seriously I can get them apart without damage. I have spare sets of the short RCH type buffers but none of the longer LNER type, with the shortened top fillet to give the shunter a place to rest the pole, but the sides and bottom fillets reach the collar like the typical RCH Types. I got some in athe kit for the van, but I'd hate to buy a kit and just nick the buffers. Does anyone know where I can get them? Slater's doesn't have any pictures of theirs on their site, and they have a minimum order to the EU of 140 pounds now anyway. 

edit: 0 gauge/7mm by the way.

Thanks much!

Amanda

Edited by WM183

• Guest changed the title to Buffers for fitted LNER wagons (7mm scale)
2 minutes ago, brossard said:

I can't say with any kind of certainty which ones are right.  If you have Tatlow's LNER wagons, I expect you will find your wagon.  Another great resource is Paul Bartlett's site;

https://paulbartlett.zenfolio.com/paulbartlettsrailwaywagons

John

I do have Tatlow's LNER wagons book. It's by far my favorite wagon book of all! I wish a single volume were available for all the rest of the Big 4 which included both their own designs as well as acquired pre-grouping ones. The "RCH 4 Web" honestly look the closest, but I got a few different sets. I am sure I will use them!

Amanda