HON30 / 009 Mechs

Ben v

Hi all its been a while since I was here, about 10 years and starting to get back into the Hobby although I can seem to see any of my older posts.

To get back into it I am doing a small mining model in HOn30 and I have had a go at designing my own etch brass battery tram to fit on a Tsugawa Yokou TU-9A Chasis. 

While I wait for parts to arrive I was looking at starting the design for another loco and for the life of me I cannot find a full listing of all Kato Mechs. 

I thought there would be a list somewhere on the internet of each mech, wheel base and wheel diameter but have I missed something on their website.

Thanks for the help if anyone can point me in the direction of one.

Regards

Ben

Edited by Ben v
spelling

• RMweb Premium
20 hours ago, Ben v said:

Hi all its been a while since I was here, about 10 years and starting to get back into the Hobby although I can seem to see any of my older posts.

Hi Ben, just to explain what’s happened - a few years ago RMweb was getting so big that the software was upgraded and the old version / posts archived.  I wonder if that’s what’s happened - as I understand it, user names were transferred so still work.  RMweb is even bigger now!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ben v said:

Thanks for that, I have tried Plaza Japan but didn't realise the production was not continuous.  I had thought there was a "Standard" range.

Sort of, like all other model railway production they are produced in batches so it's not continuous, so they are in and out of availability Also some chassis have been updated, the 11-103/4 is now replaced with the 11-109/10 with much better running qualities. Personally I get my chassis direct from one of the Japanese retailers, Plaza, Hobbysearch, or, on ebay via Kyoto_style, no issues with any of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Keith Addenbrooke said:

Hi Ben, just to explain what’s happened - a few years ago RMweb was getting so big that the software was upgraded and the old version / posts archived.  I wonder if that’s what’s happened - as I understand it, user names were transferred so still work.  RMweb is even bigger now!  

Thanks, it did look a lot different and that explains why my old posts are gone but user name still worked.

• Thanks 1