Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

class 66 (Shed) or EMU

• RMweb Premium

Good Day all

I have spent the majority of the good days this year stripping my shed back to bare wood ( 20 years of preserver ) and decided to go a bit mad.

see picture, now looking for suggestions for a running (tops) no, I know it should be a class 66 but in reality it's more an EMU.

thanks 

Steve

20211009_152028.jpg

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium
23 hours ago, QWILPEN said:

Good Day all

I have spent the majority of the good days this year stripping my shed back to bare wood ( 20 years of preserver ) and decided to go a bit mad.

see picture, now looking for suggestions for a running (tops) no, I know it should be a class 66 but in reality it's more an EMU.

thanks 

Steve

20211009_152028.jpg

Looks like a double header to me, pair of 20s?

• Like 1

I'm sure it's an EMU with a front gangway. Paint a bit of grey beside the side windows, a couple of false cab windows either side of the door and some jumper cables below, then add suitable 4-CEP numbers above?

Edit:

very rough version here. Needs a double arrow logo, but too fiddly with the perspective!

shed2.jpg.092108a830c396f0eeac983eb1b3d9ea.jpg

Edited by eastwestdivide
pic
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, eastwestdivide said:

I'm sure it's an EMU with a front gangway. Paint a bit of grey beside the side windows, a couple of false cab windows either side of the door and some jumper cables below, then add suitable 4-CEP numbers above?

Edit:

very rough version here. Needs a double arrow logo, but too fiddly with the perspective!

shed2.jpg.092108a830c396f0eeac983eb1b3d9ea.jpg

looks like you did a better virtual paint job on the windows than i did in real life, love it though,

• Thanks 1