Scale Drawings for Bewdley Station?

Dear All,

I hope this question is appropriate and that I've posted it in the correct part of the forum!

Does anyone know how I can obtain scale drawings of the station building at Bewdley?

Clearly there is always the option of getting the Severn Valley Raliway's permission to measure it in person. However, if anyone knows were I can access pre-existing drawings I'd greatly appreciate it. Ideally they should be 7mm, but any scale will be OK.

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

• RMweb Premium

The SVR stations all have a pattern to them with small differences for example stations south of Bridgnorth are slightly different to those south of there. I will ask on the staff forum if anyone knows of any drawings and who best to contact, if, there are drawings which could copies could be purchased. 

Duncan

• RMweb Premium

So far all that has been found are some ground plans, elsewhere I have got a drawing of the differences between the stations north and south of Bridgnorth.

At the moment it looks like there 'might' not be any elevation plans. The only way to be sure would be to write to SVR Holdings to find out. 

I will post what has been found by those who work on the railway.