A bargain or a close shave?

I’ve been looking for a genesis BNSF H3 GP for a couple of months , 38 or 25 , I’ve seen a few on the famous auction site but they all tend to be high in price, I did a google yesterday and a “discounted” hobby retailer (online only) selling the GP38 for all of $129 , now this “did” seem a bargain so gave it some thought, my basic instinct said do some research but my desire said buy it now,,, but I decided to do some research before I purchased and was pleased I did so, as it seems this vendor has developed his own kind of fan club on some US forums and even a YouTube video about how he doesn’t post his trains , (takes your money and that’s it)  ,,if he ever had them in the first place?  that is, so my bargain was not to be and will keep on looking , just be careful when your offered gold for the price tag of bronze!

• Like 2

Being able to pass useful info on is a strength of sites like RMWeb.  Asking the readers if they've done anything with a named internet biz can get us all up-to-date.  The only clue in your post is '$129'.

Jason