If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Sorted!

Jack P

• Jack P changed the title to Albion Models E5 or E6 kit
  • Jack P changed the title to Albion Models E6 kit

Jack

It may or may not be of use, I see you added E5 to the list and SEF do an E5.

I guess its a case of keeping an eye on eBay, or seeing if Dave is willing to have a few E6 etches made (might be worth having a few etched and resell the unwanted frets ? )  

On 14/04/2022 at 19:17, hayfield said:

Jack

It may or may not be of use, I see you added E5 to the list and SEF do an E5.

I guess its a case of keeping an eye on eBay, or seeing if Dave is willing to have a few E6 etches made (might be worth having a few etched and resell the unwanted frets ? )  

Hey John, 

Yes, I managed to get my mitts on an Albion E5. I'm, specifically looking for etched kits - otherwise I'd have the SEF E5/E6!

Not a bad idea, i'll reach out to Dave and see what a minimum run quantity is!

1 hour ago, Jack P said:

Hey John, 

Yes, I managed to get my mitts on an Albion E5. I'm, specifically looking for etched kits - otherwise I'd have the SEF E5/E6!

Not a bad idea, i'll reach out to Dave and see what a minimum run quantity is!

Dave is a lovely chap and is the type who will always help if he can. Just a thought is this range owned by Dave or the one he sells for a friend ?

I think it may be worthwhile doing a minimum run and if done correctly you could minimise the cost risk, I think Alan Gibson do runs once they have reached a certain number of interests in a kit, if castings are not involved I have an idea its about 5 sets of etches that make things viable.

One idea is spreading the word on here, as if you get a group together showing an interest it will limit the risk

On the other hand if etches are sold singerly on a well presented eBay lot you may be able to sell a few at a premium rate

Both of these ideas may not make economic sense for a business but there are plenty of enthusiasts designing their own kits and making them available   

• 1 year later...
  • Jack P changed the title to Sorted!