Best Caledonian sleeper route?

I don't know which category this would fall under so I put it here. 

I want to know which Caledonian sleeper is the most scenic, because I i want to take the Caledonian sleeper and also want to model a section of line it runs on eventually. 

So I want to know which route is the most scenic, i suspect its gonna be one of the Highland routes. 

Once you get past Lancaster it's all pretty scenic, depends on the sort scenery you want, Cumbria and the borders region is very mountainous and scenic, not just once you get north of Glasgow and Edinburgh.

What sort of railway do you want to model probably narrows it down more - single or double line, electrified or not.

8 hours ago, Railfreight1998 said:

All 3 of the highland routes are pretty scenic, but if it's the scenery you're really interested in, a daytime service is probably a better bet, especially in winter. Even in summer, you aren't going to get any daylight before Edinburgh on the down service.

I want to do a pretty scenic but The longest to get my money's worth.

14 hours ago, woodenhead said:

Once you get past Lancaster it's all pretty scenic, depends on the sort scenery you want, Cumbria and the borders region is very mountainous and scenic, not just once you get north of Glasgow and Edinburgh.

What sort of railway do you want to model probably narrows it down more - single or double line, electrified or not.

Single Scottish highlands line.