onlinemodelsltd Issue (Has now been resolved)

burtos

Has anyone ordered anything from this website recently, just having a few issues with them.  

Ordered a few lights from there website on Sunday, and after returning back to their website from the PayPal website i noticed a message saying that the order had been cancelled. The money has been withdrawn from my account for the order already, Ive tried to phone them but the phone number is coming back as  invalid number.

So now have emailed them. 

• burtos changed the title to onlinemodelsltd Issue (Has now been resolved)

received the items today and a response from them today detailing a few issues they are experiencing 

We are sorry to hear that you have had issues with your transaction. Our telephone has been out of service due to issues with forwarding the number after our office move during the pandemic (we are endeavouring to fix this issue but it is proving more complex as different phone provider departments are not talking to each other). Our Facebook is not regularly monitored as this is primarily a platform used for announcements etc... so I must apologise for any lack of reply on this social media platform. we are working on improving contact via social media and hope to have a dedicated team member in the post covid future. We have no record of receiving any contact form from you via our website, can you provide details so we can raise the issue with our website provider? We are sorry that you have had these issues, and i hope that your order will be with you in a few days (if not already). should there be any further issues please feel free to contact us here or via direct email:xxxxx  and if you would prefer to talk in person please feel free to call me direct on: xxxxx. I look forward to a resolution of this case and hope that you enjoy your purchases. yours faithfully, Alexander Croft Managing Director Online Models Ltd

• Like 1

• AY Mod changed the title to onlinemodelsltd Issue (Has now been resolved)