Dapol O Gauge Class 122 / imperium 3 Decoder Help

hoover50008

Hi folks

Fitted an Imperium 3 8 function decoder to my Dapol O gauge bubble car today and set the CV settings to those suggested in the Dapol user guide.  The front and rear lights work fine on F0 and F1 but can't get the interior lights or cab lights to work on any function, all the lighting switches are switched "On".  Whilst I'm not to worried about the cab lights it would be nice to get the interior lights to work.

Any suggestions on what CV's that might need changing please?

Thanks in advance.

E

So looked at this again today and as I said the CV's have been set according to Dapols instructions.  

I just happened to look at the unit from a different angle (looking up in to the saloon from below) and it turns out the lights are actually working but they are very dim to the point it is difficult to see they are on in normal daylight.

Bearing that in mind does anyone know if it is possible to adjust the brightness of the interior lights without affecting the directional lights as the brightness of those is fine.

If it is possible do you know what CV controls this?

Many thanks

E

I tried the Dapol Imperium 3 unfortunately the Dapol information sheet contains no clues as to what is adjustable and I was so disappointed that I fitted a Zimo MX644C and it worked perfectly.

Norman

Edited by norman
missed out words typo