Warley Show 27th & 28th November 2021 . Local show not NEC show.

Chris M

I can't see anything for this show on RMWeb so here is my unofficial notice. It is a small show in the clubrooms but I could be quite nice. Advance tickets only I'm told and children are free - 1 child per 1 adult. You have to state that you want to brng a child when you apply for tickets.

967780481_localshow.jpg.280ecec03b3512d87006885ece899d9e.jpg

Please note I am just an exhibitor and am not part of the organising team.

Edited by Chris M

• 3 weeks later...

bn.jpg.170ab0f54adfe6fb68fe5b7609aae309.jpg

Just been told that tickets will be on sale at the door. Visitors will be limited to 250 per day. So just turn up and you should be fine to get in. Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis so if you turn up late in the day there might not be any left.

The show is starting to be assembled already. There will be 9 layouts owned by Warley club on show plus another 9 layouts that are not club layouts so 18 in total. Crecy, Peco, Omen Miniatures, Ragstone and Roger Carpenter photos will have trade stands. There will be a secondhand sales stand and a signal making demonstration.

I'll be running my Dawlish Warren layout at its first ever physical exhibition. It will have a late 80s/ early 90s theme to it for this show only. For other exhibitions, such as Stafford in February, the layout will be firmly back to the sixties and hydraulics.

31.JPG.d9d9c61523ca7760c812ea4888ac9810.JPG

80p05.JPG.d92578f250f7a5031bc4b6c44dc0f70f.JPG

GE.jpg.d8776d13c3e4eb62eb701c0a62bb70e6.jpg

On 20/11/2021 at 08:21, Chris M said:

bn.jpg.170ab0f54adfe6fb68fe5b7609aae309.jpg

Just been told that tickets will be on sale at the door. Visitors will be limited to 250 per day. So just turn up and you should be fine to get in. Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis so if you turn up late in the day there might not be any left.

It does strike me that this is a recipe for 250 people turning up at 10am, packing out the venue for the first two hours and it being empty for the rest of the day...

Looks a really good event though.

I'm just a simple exhibitor and have played absolutely no part in the organisation of this event. I decided to publicise the exhibition on RMWeb because the organisers hadn't posted anything here and thought it might be helpful. I picked up the information about layouts etc. from the club website.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 3