DORRIDGE STATION

Im building a FICTIONAL railway

it is HOLBY CI+Y RAILWAY, set in the mythical Wyvern Area, as a Preservation Society / Heritage Railway

right now that is out of the way.....:pleasantry:

It is to be fictional because i know what i want and its easier than trying to do a prototype, this will enable me to pinch things or places to fit my wants and needs.:good:

At the moment i have 2 signalboxes, there maybe a third later (not decided) Barmouth & Bentley Heath have been chosen, and made for me by somebody with greater skills than me.:good:

Naylors Way is to be based on the Old Rotton Park Station on the LNWR / LMS Harborne Branch, Holby Central is to be loosely based on Kidderminster (SVR), the middle station Barratt Street, i want to replicate Dorridge Station, realistically im hoping somebody somewhere has photographs of Dorridge showing the 4 platforms (Platform 4 was demolished in the 1960's) :read:

DOES ANYBODY HAVE PICTURES OF DORRIDGE STATION BEFORE PLATFORM 4 WAS DEMOLISHED PLEASE ??

:help:

holbycityrailway@gmail.com

Edited by Holby Railway
omission

1 hour ago, Holby Railway said:

Im building a FICTIONAL railway

it is HOLBY CI+Y RAILWAY, set in the mythical Wyvern Area, as a Preservation Society / Heritage Railway

right now that is out of the way.....:pleasantry:

It is to be fictional because i know what i want and its easier than trying to do a prototype, this will enable me to pinch things or places to fit my wants and needs.:good:

At the moment i have 2 signalboxes, there maybe a third later (not decided) Barmouth & Bentley Heath have been chosen, and made for me by somebody with greater skills than me.:good:

Naylors Way is to be based on the Old Rotton Park Station on the LNWR / LMS Harborne Branch, Holby Central is to be loosely based on Kidderminster (SVR), the middle station Barratt Street, i want to replicate Dorridge Station, realistically im hoping somebody somewhere has photographs of Dorridge showing the 4 platforms (Platform 4 was demolished in the 1960's) :read:

DOES ANYBODY HAVE PICTURES OF DORRIDGE STATION BEFORE PLATFORM 4 WAS DEMOLISHED PLEASE ??

:help:

holbycityrailway@gmail.com

Google is your friend!

https://www.warwickshirerailways.com/gwr/knowledorridge.htm