Black Friday

Oliver Rails

453182484_blackfriday.jpg.ef3e317b5b3990fc28c9908b826706d8.jpg

BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION STARTS WEDNESDAY!
SAVE 5% ON EVERYTHING IN STOCK ON OUR WEBSITE

The discount will be automatically applied when items are added to your shopping basket.

Valid from 12.01am on Wednesday 24/11/21 until 11.59pm on Tuesday 30/11/21.

This 5% discount is valid on in stock items only and excludes pre-orders, back orders and gift vouchers.

Rails of Sheffield reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.

Edited by Oliver Rails
Updated
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

But that is in addition to any other discounts already applied - generally 15% to 50%.

Yes that's true - and I hadn't noticed that the discount is going on for a week, so there is plenty of time to put several of those 'bits' that you need into the basket and get a discount on the whole lot - that certainly makes it more attractive....

• Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, 90rob said:

5%....not exactly overwhelming....

I think I would have preferred a few targetted items with a bigger discount - or perhaps just free postage...

At least it is a real sale (i.e. something off the price ) unlike many retailers who just have the same price, if not higher, than they have had all year but just label it as a Black Friday event. Note the careful avoidance of the word "sale" by many to avoid problems with Trading Standards, instead we see deals, events, weeks...

Roy 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, 90rob said:

5%....not exactly overwhelming....

I think I would have preferred a few targetted items with a bigger discount - or perhaps just free postage...

I believe this is the first time we have done a sitewide discount and we wanted to make sure there's something for all our customers. If you want to double dip on discount check out our bargains section.

Also spend over £80 and the discount covers the £4 standard postage (on items that are not postage free).

Happy Shopping!

Chris

Ecommerce

Rails Of Sheffield

• Like 2