Hornby 2022 Range - pre-announcement frothing - now closed

Bendax88

• RMweb Premium
10 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

All the info will be on here at 10.00 on the 10th. Of course it will be on Hornby's site too but, if previous years are anything to go by, it will be slow (or hung) and difficult to find the key information quickly

They’re reintroducing clockwork?

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 5
  • Funny 13

A Damascene conversion to modern DCC, away from collectable tea urns to things that don't steam, continuous runs of ordinary post 1968 liveries like rail blue, post-steam models that have good quality control and the same attention to detail as their steam era stuff....oh hold on, I need to give my head a wobble and have a word with myself, clearly my meds are causing me to hallucinate again.

Cynical?  Do you think?

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

11 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

What about Battlespace and giraffe cars?   On the other hand we could do what Triang always used to do and look at the latest developments from Lionel and get things like diesel loco smoke units and blowing safety valve effects on steam outline models.

No thanks. Gimmicks which are very toy like 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

What I love about Hornby announcement day is all the YouTube channels vying for people to join them as Hornby make the announcements.  Generally, the Hornby site stops working, which means most of the comments coming in are about how slow the page is to load and people mentioning what they have seen on announced on RMWeb, eventually the livestream channels also have to go to RMWeb for their content too.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 6

7 minutes ago, D9001 said:

Faces, Roxy Music, Slade, Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, Deltics still on the ECML.....bring it on

They've already been released on Audio CD, CD and DVD! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, atom3624 said:

Detailed locomotives, in the correct colours, lined correctly, with no parts that fall off, and can run silently 'out of the box' ...

Hi, 

Considering the amount of years these guys n gals have been in the model producing industry, longer than I've been alive, we really shouldn't have to be asking for these things, they should come as standard due to their unrivalled experience and expertise, surely? 

Yes, yes, I live in hope like everybody else....enough is enough now! 

Shed. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1