contacting Revolution

jonnyuk

• RMweb Premium

Taken from the website:-

We are a very small part-time business – there are two of us (Ben and Mike) that do this in our spare time.  We can not guarantee that there will be anyone available to answer phone calls or to call people back in the evenings.

As a result our business is largely internet-based (or you can come and talk to us at one of the exhibitions we attend).  This means that we will reply to your queries as and when it is possible for us.  We will try to respond within 2-3 days, but sometimes (particularly when we are busy – either with Revolution Trains or normal life!) it will take us longer to respond to your queries.

Many of the answers can be found on our website by checking our project update overview here or by logging in to your account to check your orders.

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, jonnyuk said:

hi all, does anyone have a number for them, I have sent a couple of emails via the site but had no response. I'd like to cancel a pre-order and get the exclusive from Rainbow railways.

thanks

You didn’t say how long ago you sent the emails but to add to what @Chris116 said above, Christmas, New Year and the “many pallets” of wagons (that need to be sent out to scores, if not hundreds, of eager buyers) that arrived with them just before Christmas are likely to be occupying the “two man band”* that is Revolution Trains. It wouldn’t surprise me if they are doing some sort of “business triage” and prioritising the dispatch of the recently arrived models. If they are expecting another shipment to arrive soon, they may well have no choice to ensure they have enough space to accommodate the next arrivals.
When I had to cancel an order with them last year it was dealt within about week which I thought was good going all things considered.

* Posted before I’d seen this:

http://www.revolutiontrains.com/a-new-face-for-the-new-year/

Edited by The Pilotman
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

Hello there jonnyuk,

As pilotman and Chris116 have said correctly we try to prioritise our time to best suit all our customers, and we aren't always able to respond to emails immediately.  At the moment we are focussed on completing the order payments and dispatch of the IWA vans and timber carriers in 00 that arrived three days before Xmas.  Please bear with us, but we will get to your request in due course and I am sure there will be no problem it.

cheers

Ben A.

• Like 2